Web DesignThe internet has now become the 21st century version of the phonebook. More and more people now turn to the internet first to find information on local businesses: location, directions, phone numbers, hours and product information. According to recent surveys conducted by Webvisible and AC Nielsen, 63% of consumers and small business owners turn to the internet first for information on local businesses. And, this trend is accelerating.
Your web presence does not have to be a traditional custom coded website. Other alternatives are: social network pages (blogs, Facebook), YouTube videos, or existing online marketplaces. One of these alternatives, or some combination of these and a custom website, may be perfect for your needs. We’ll talk about your vision for your business / organization and arrive at an appropriate strategy.
I offer an affordable web presence for small businesses / organizations
- Custom websites
- Social Network consulting and setup assistance
- Existing online marketplace consulting and setup assistance
- My web projects are search engine optimized from the very beginning
Search Engine OptimizationIt’s not rocket science! Using the Google Webmaster Guidelines, I will examine your existing site and make recommendations. Often times we only need to change page titles, URLs, HTML tags, and some content changes to utilize the relevant keywords for your business or organization.
- I offer a thorough Keyword Analysis and provide detailed recommendations
Writing / EditingThere are lots of websites out there, a lot of competition. It is very important to present clear and compelling copy to promote your business or organization.
- I can research and write keyword-rich copy for your site or social network application
- I can proofread and edit your content prior to posting it online